Friday 13 November 2015

I whine and whine and then...

I whined on and on about Daphne not napping on her own. 

I spent over a month nap training her so I can have some free time. 

Although the nap training did work she has only been able to sleep in her room for about half an hour. Good but not great. I can't get too much done in 30 minutes.

So the other day I put her down for a nap and go to my room to wait out the whimpering. She ended up sleeping for an hour and a half. An HOUR AND A HALF. 

Wow, the things I could get done in 90 minutes! 

Cooking, cleaning, showering, cat manicures........

What do I do? Pass out for the entire time. I needed the sleep, obviously, but my floors don't seem to want to clean themselves. 

It's only happened that one time but now I hold out the hope every time that it will happen again. And when that happens I'll probably nap again...

No comments:

Post a Comment