Thursday 10 March 2016

Our Craziness

I know I just posted about our planning a road trip to Alberta. Will had taken the time off, I had booked the hotels and our route was set. We were very excited. Not that excited, to be honest, to have D in the car for three days but so excited to see my sister and her family.

Unfortunately our life went crazy suddenly, as it does. We had to repair our furnace and now our washing machine is broken. Not sure if it needs to be fixed or replaced...but either way it's gonna be expensive.

So, after much debate and budgeting we decided we really can't afford to do the trip. I'm really sad about it. I've only seen my sister a couple of times since she moved away and I miss her. We used to live a 5 minute walk away from each other. That was my favorite.

Thankfully she and her children are coming to visit in the summer so I will still get to see her.

If all our appliances stop breaking down maybe we can reschedule the trip for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment