Wednesday 11 May 2016

Plant Survivors of the Shelley Attack 2K16

My girl Shelley, she loves to eat plants. Any and all. Even rosemary. So I knew I was taking a risk when I started my seeds in the house. I did a half decent job protecting them, for the most part.

We left for a day and when we got home Shelley has finally eaten her weight in seedlings....dammit. I did manage to salvage some, and some were lost. I had about 14 zucchini plants that I had to throw out and I had at least double the seedling pictured here. Pumpkin and spaghetti squash. I have no idea which is which...I'm just happy they aren't all dead and leafless. I did have to replant all my zucchini, thankfully I had an extra package of seeds.



Wish me luck getting these transplanted into my actual garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment