Friday 16 October 2015

been a good run

So after 10 months of co hosting Prosecco and Polka Dots
 Siobhan and I have come to the revelation .... in the space of a few days of each other ... that blogging is best done solo.... at least for us 

I want to thank all of you who have followed me from zAzA's Corner, followed P and PD ,or just visited occasionally.
I hope you will come on over to the Corner and visit..
I will be going back to my original Blog zAzA's Corner found at www.readymadecosmos.blogspot.com
Siobhan will continue to blog here at  Prosecco and Polka Dots.

ciao for now
susan

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! My Kelly and her best friend, Kandyce hosted a blog together...interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to both!!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete