Monday 12 October 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Had a excellent day with my hubs and our little lady. Had coffee and leisurely breakfast. Naps for all and then a little drive out to Renfrew just to get out of the house.





 



We passed by Dragonfly, which is a golf course Will had played at before. So we took D out of the car and let her try out the driving range and run around a little. The perfect green fairway popped nicely against the colourful fall trees.

 


Such a beautiful day for mid October. Sunny and 20 degrees. No need for shoes or sleeves! 


Watched the hockey game with a nice glass of red wine and a big turkey dinner. 

I'm really not "traditional"...at least that's how I like to describe my complete neutrality about holidays. I don't care much about Easter or Thanksgiving. They are just a reason to get together and eat with family...and we do that once a week anyway. But I will always use Thanksgiving as an excuse to eat turkey. I effing LOOOVE turkey.

I hope you all had a great weekend, whatever you did!

--Siobhan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment