Wednesday 3 June 2015

Gardening

As you can see from a couple posts back Sio and I got really sick after our D R trip.
Great balls o Fire ----- finally feeling better altho still a nagging cough cough cough but
at least now I feel I can get a few things caught up before my next venture -----
It felt so great being in the garden...
Deb from    Just Cats    and her retired guy visited with us and we dug and dug in the rain lots of perennials for them.





Check her blog for more pics.
As a gardener it is a fantastic feeling to share your spoils.
We will be visiting the Mouse House soon..... :-)

Got my veggys in
Kale
Beans
Carrots
Radishes
Onions
Tomatoes
Lots of Herbs
Zucchini

And my gardens are looking mahvelous






 
 
And a lil sumthin for the butterflys and bumbly bees to get a drink
 
 


Senor Rana is back ----- Ribbit  Ribbit!!

 
 
 
ciao for now
susan

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great. It's so full of colour. :) Thanks again for sharing your perennials.

    ReplyDelete