Tuesday 9 June 2015

Saag Chicken Night

I love trying to make Indian food. One of my favorite is saag chicken. I love spinach so I'll saag almost anything. It's fast, healthy and full of spicy flavour!


Cut up the chicken into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan.


I grate the onion and mix it in with the cooked chicken.

Add all your spices. Salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, curry powder, turmeric, garam masala, ground ginger, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne.

Add tomato paste and dijon mustard.

Add in thawed (or fresh - if you're rich) spinach and about half a cup of chicken stock. 

Then simmer until its at your desired thickness.

I serve with naan and brown rice.

This is Will's "OH MY GOD stop taking pictures and let me eat!" face




I make this probably once a week cause it's fast and cheap! It's also really easy to adjust to seasoning from flavorful to super spicy depending on who your feeding.

I'm full!

--Siobhan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment