Friday 2 January 2015

Cast of Characters



So you wanna know about my life, eh? Well I live in a 3 bedroom rental in a subdivision in Ottawa. There is nothing to do and nowhere to go without a car. I remain housebound, other than an occasional walk around the 'hood.



I'm married to this dood. His name is Will. We've been married for just over 2 years but we've been together for 7 years...I think. He's stoic, smart and very level headed. My complete opposite, but it's good cause we balance each others crazy.


This is my daughter Daphne. She will be closing in on 6 months when this post goes up! Crazy. She is a lot like her dad. She has his small features and stoic attitude. She is very calm and well mannered. A stand up baby, lol! 




On the left is my sister, Holly and my niece and nephew Riley and Miles. They live half way across the country and I don't see them often. On the right is a picture from my wedding. From left to right it's Holly, Mandi, Heather and myself. Mandi, Heather and I have known each other for 11 years and frequently have get togethers we call KFB weekend. 

My pops, Iain - I'll let Susan tell you about him. Avid birder, poor scrabble loser, red wine enthusiast.

Susan! Or Nona! Or mom! The other half of this blog! 

And last, and don't tell them least, my three cats. Ya,I'm a super cat lady. From top to bottom it's MacGuffin, Mulligan and Shelley. I love cats but trust me when I say I never intended to have three. Especially one that cost $5000 but that's a story for another day!


Hope you enjoy meeting my gang of weirdos.

--Siobhan xo

1 comment:

  1. Fun to meet the cast of characters! I have known your Mom for awhile thru Deb (Just Cats). I am a Grandma of one and one due in April. I'm enjoying your new blog adventure!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete