Friday 9 January 2015

Christmas Decorations!

A few of the things I did around the house for Christmas this year. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to. Velcro baby and all. But I was very happy with my tree and the ornaments on my banister.











It was the first year I hosted my parents for x-mas eve and day so I wanted to have a well decorated house. It gave me lots of ideas for other things I would like to do for next year!







Every morning Daphne and I would mark off how many days are left until Christmas. A great tradition to start early. :)






We forgot to take a picture of the tree with all the presents under neither but I was very happy with the colour of the paper I used. Very classy.

Will's mother taught us how to make origami stars. They turned out really nice and I think I will make 7-10 with some Christmas paper and hang them with some string across my front window next year. 

I also have a grand idea for a rustic Merry Christmas sign made with burlap coloured paper and painted wood letters. 

I also want to make my kitchen tree a Halloween theme...because I'm a big Halloween fan. The kitchen tree is not pictured due to catastrophic feline related devastation. Shelley (lady cat) knocked it over and broke 85% of my HANDMADE ornaments. I am still bitter about it.

Otherwise I am pretty happy with how I was able to Christmas up the house with a 4 month old attached to me at all times.

--Siobhan xo

2 comments:

  1. That Shelley. She didn't ruin the spirit, and the decor was beautiful. I really like the banister :)

    ReplyDelete