Thursday, 1 January 2015

Welcome from Siobhan!


For some reason my mom and I decided it would be a great idea to co-write a blog. It is named after two things we are both passionate about. Wearing a strong polka dot and celebrating with a glass/bottle of prosecco!

My posts will probably be 85% Daphne, my daughter. Shes pretty perfect. The remaining 15% will be recipes, decorating, and probably a few rants.

Things I enjoy include: trips to Target, cold pinot, the Ottawa Senators, Indian food, cuddling my cats, changing my hair colour,
discussing the many inadequacies of Rachael Ray, watching Real Housewives of any place, zombies and watching YouTube videos of veterans meeting their babies for the first time while crying my eyes out and hugging Daphne.

I hope you enjoy my word vomit.

--Siobhan xo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun blog! Can't wait to see what you two do!